Frequently Asked Questions
Scottish Ski and Snowboard Show/ Scottish outdoors show : Common Queries.
Can you please ensure that everyone in my party receives a free pass to the same resort?
- No. This is not possible because the resort allocation on each ticket is decided sequentially. Groups of three and under will definitely all receive passes to different resorts.
Why is there no personal choice of resort on my free ski pass? And Why is it not possible for groups that have booked together to be allocated the same resort?
- The deal is designed to support the Scottish Ski Industry. If there were no limits on your choice of resort/ number of free passes in each group of ticketholders the resorts would end up suffering. They would struggle to cope with the unusually large number of guests all receiving the service for free.
- The free ski pass on Groupon was never marketed as a group deal- there is no family or multi ticket option. Each ticket holder receives a free ski pass that is allocated to that individual.
- The deal functions as a buy one get one free deal. Even with different passes the deal saves the purchaser and friend upwards of £30.
- The details of the deal and terms of the free ski pass were fully outlined in the ‘Full Terms and Conditions’ link attached to the voucher: http://www.scottishoutdoorsshow.co.uk/images/stories/tick.pdf
I can no longer attend the show. Can I still redeem my free ski pass voucher?
- To be a valid free pass for one of the Scottish Ski Resorts the ticket must be stamped at the Ski Scotland stand during the show on the 15th and 16th October.
- You must attend the show to redeem your free ski voucher.
I booked a ticket for the show on Sunday 16th October but I can’t make that. Can I please change to the Saturday show?
This is fine. Just come and collect your tickets on the day you would like to attend. However, please note that if you use your ticket on the Saturday then you no longer possess a Sunday ticket and will not re-admitted on the same ticket.